You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sales Operations Professional- Project Coordinator do?
Secure Managed Services (SMS) is an essential component of Fiserv’s overall strategy and will provide the appropriate candidate with a challenging career. You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about infrastructure/Cloud technology and managed cyber solutions within the financial services industry.
- Build relationships with Account/Sales Executives, Product Management, Finance, Law Department, Marketing and fellow team members.
- Think creatively about how to affect the sales cycle from beginning through to contract within the organization as it grows with a focus on efficient and effective client experiences.
- Create and Manage tactical plans for assigned Sales Operations related projects with deliverables
- Drive the process around generating client-facing files to be delivered by the sales team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Administration of internal inquiries for the department to correctly distribute with speed of response and process workflow.
- Create the initial contract and provide sales support to help ensure accuracy and compliance of contracts
- Working with Contract Administration teams throughout Fiserv to support the initial contracts process on a deal-by-deal basis
- Coordinate and participate in operationalizing sales processes through improvement initiatives and projects.
- Assist other Sales Operations team members with training related initiatives for both new hires and existing members of the SMS sales team.
- Overall coordination & participation of activities in support of major sale operation/enablement initiatives.
- Work with internal tools such as eCRM (Salesforce), Microsoft Teams and SharePoint as vehicles for communication / obtaining information.
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
• Must be proficient in:
• Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
• Superior organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong team player
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable communication with Account Executives, Sales Executives, Finance, Legal Department, Clients and other team members
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• High School Diploma Required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience and knowledge working in a sales organization
- 3+ years of support experience in a Sales Operations/Sales Enablement team environment
- Experience working with Word Processing and Spreadsheet skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Coordination experience helpful
- Experience working with proposal generation, contract creation, pro forma development and sales reporting
•3+ years experience working with various work streams including Vice President, Directors, Managers, Technical and Administrative staff, as well as teaming partners
Travel Required: Limited to Team Meetings other Fiserv functions (5% - 10%)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.