You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Professional Services Implementation Support Manager do?
Fiserv has a Professional Services Implementation Support Manager, Advisory position open within the Account Processing Group that implements our DNA core solution. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will assist Consultants with the implementation process, mentoring on account reconciliation and supporting all aspects of the Finance\Back office portion of the DNA implementation. The goal is to ensure all aspects of DNA core functions are easily transitioned, consulting staff is adequately trained, and support client implementations. In addition to supporting consultants, the Candidate will also be expected to provide recommendations and consultation to existing clients to maintain and expand our professional services offerings.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone on a managerial career track to support the professional services team, implementing one of the top core banking platforms in the industry! The right candidate will lead their team through delivery/implementations.
As a Support Manager, you can look forward to:
• Identifying, researching, analyzing business requirements, ensuring client and market needs are met and Fiserv honors its contractual obligations and timelines.
• Working closely with clients, and internal departments to clearly understand and address business problems and issues for resolution.
• Working with external vendors as well as internal delivery teams, to convey accurate requirements and motivate them to supply appropriate/on time solutions at the highest quality.
• Taking responsibility for driving delivery of projects to the client and/or internal organizations.
• Ensuring the completion and approval of testing, user documentation, while driving blended learning plans for associates.
• Ensuring business and system team methodologies are followed and continuously improved upon.
• Maintaining a detailed working knowledge of how the Financial Industry operates with focus on processing and configuration.
• Maintaining extensive knowledge of the DNA product and its modules is required, with knowledge of downstream surround platforms being an advantage.
• Being a Work stream SME, you will drive Professional Services/Implementation consultancy for client migrations, mergers, and miscellaneous supporting efforts/installs, with responsibility for ensuring systems related activities are identified and completed within the agreed timescales.
• Accountable adherence to departmental procedures to ensure client satisfaction and process standardization.
• Establishing behavioral, developmental, and coach for performance excellence; resolve problems as they arise and effectively coach Consultants necessary; identify and support developmental opportunities to encourage employee learning and growth.
• Understanding company and department objectives, provide strategic leadership in translating goals into clear workgroup and performance plans to ensure steady progress toward the targeted goals.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.