You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Manager, Senior Professional do?
As a Senior Project Manager Professional, you will be accountable for overall project performance, including management of the project scope, budget, profitability, risk, communications, schedule, quality, resource, procurement, and stakeholders. You will be part of Fiserv’s Digital Lending and Originations growing team focused on implementing Deposit Director Flex, which is part of the Originate platform that enables New Account Opening solutions for financial institutions. In this role, you will:
- Coordinate and direct staff to ensure the completion of client project deliverables.
- Interface with clients, product owners, scrum masters and other organizational staff to coordinate project planning, scheduling, monitoring, risks, issues, and resource assignment activities.
- Collaborate with Implementation Specialists on client projects.
- Work closely with team to define and review the technical scope, requirements, deliverables (including resource effort and durations) estimates prior to presenting project plans to customers.
- Maintain and manage client relationship and expectations.
- Organize and participate in meetings with customers and project team members and ensure timely communications.
- Provide resolution to project issues resulting in disruption to customer activities or escalate as needed.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize project progress by preparing project status reports for upper management.
- Assist teams with the problem resolution to include root cause analysis, problem resolution and recommendations to senior staff.
- Recommend and institutionalize improvements to project execution and delivery processes.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Ability to clearly communicate with Senior Executives
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Banking Systems background
- Positive can-do attitude (but not a “yes” man or woman)
- PMP Certification
- Agile experience (PMI-ACP is a plus)
- Information Technology Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in the information systems or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a project engineer or project manager, preferably in the Financial Institution or related field.
- Proven leadership skills and positive customer and sales force interaction.
- Proven effective communication skills.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Microsoft Tools (Office, Sharepoint, Advanced MS Excel)
- Project Management tools (e.g., MS Project, smartsheet)
- Other: Jira, ServicePoint, Clarity
Travel: Up to 10% is possible post COVID-19 pandemic
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.