You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Manager Adviser do?
• DNA Project Managers are invaluable leaders within our business in coordinating the implementation of complex projects completed by our Fiserv team.
• Project Managers should be inspiring leaders who are well organized, decisive, multi taskers that can balance a project timeline, budget and overall scope of a project while overseeing the completion of the individual tasks assigned to their team.
• Fiserv Project Managers enjoy the flexibility of working on a variety of projects and relish in the benefits and satisfaction of bringing their assigned projects to a successful completion.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Education – Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience accompanied with a High School Diploma/GED.
• Certifications - PMP certification preferred or willingness to work toward attainment of PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Minimum five plus years managing Credit Union or Bank software implementation or conversion projects.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycles
• Experience working in a client facing role.
• Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired
• Experience in driving medium to large size projects within an organization
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Stakeholder Partnership:
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships with project team members
• Ability to influence project team, internal, and/or external stakeholders
• Ability to understand project stakeholder needs, interests, and influence for project success
• Ability to practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of business objectives ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery
• Ability to analyze the situation and leverage team to define an executable plan to meet project goals
• Team Leadership:
• Ability to ensure team alignment on project goals, objectives, and business outcomes
• Ability to lead with support from project sponsor, when needed
• Accountability & Commitment:
• Ability to meet project deadlines
• Ability to identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively
• Learning Agility:
• Ability to quickly grasps new concepts and translate to others
• Ability to respond effectively to new information, situations, and individuals
• Business Acumen:
• Ability to gather and analyze information needed to improve satisfaction levels of clients
• Ability to understand how project connects to broader company goals
• Problem Solving:
• Ability to effectively identify and communicate project problems to stakeholders
• Ability to proactively develop solutions to project challenges
• Ability to drive project problems to closure
• Process adherence:
• Ability to engage in project initiating activities such as identifying stakeholders, identifying project management approach, defining roles and responsibilities, etc.
• Ability to practically apply project methodologies and practices to execute project, manage changes, and identify risks.
Travel required: 30% Percentage/frequency of travel
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.