You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
In this role, you will use your analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills to deliver world-class enterprise applications. You will become a “Subject Matter Expert” with the software as well as provide your expertise in the areas of account analysis to provide our clients with exceptional service. You must be a person who takes initiative, is a team player, and is versatile in your abilities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and execute the implementation of the Weiland suite of products
• Manage conversations with clients to understand needs and translate into product implementations
• Train customers and colleagues on the various features and functions of the Weiland applications
• Work collaboratively with team members to ensure standards and best practices are followed
• Provide feedback and suggestions to internal cross-functional team related to updating the product and/or conveying client needs without committing changes to clients
• Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
• 3+ years of banking, financial, or treasury software experience
• 3+ years software system implementation experience
• Can demonstrate the propensity to perform analysis and solve problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
• Ability to logically identify and resolve issues
• Quick and independent learner
• Previous experience with Commercial Account Analysis and Billing
• Experience using Weiland Account Analysis (WAA™)
• Familiarity and knowledge of Fiserv and 3rd party billing systems (ACH, Remote Deposit, online banking, etc.)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management
• Ability to multi-task and maintain an even-handed approach with clients and internal contacts, while working in a fast-paced environment
• Up to 30% travel may be required
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.