You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Marketing Director, Fintech do?
An experienced product marketer, you will lead the marketing efforts for this new fintech and banking-as-a-service segment within Fiserv. You’ll bring our comprehensive digital banking, payments and merchant capabilities together to bring innovation solutions to the market. You’ll position the unique value we deliver to each client audience we serve through our open ecosystem – fintechs, financial institutions and merchants – as we partner to seamlessly embed market-leading financial services experiences in the lives of consumers.
You’ll create and execute integrated marketing programs that expand our fintech partnerships and help our financial institution and large merchant clients deliver innovative capabilities to their customers. You’ll take the lead on supporting the AppMarket from Fiserv as an integral part of our open ecosystem and API-led approach.
You will be part of a team at the intersection of traditional financial services and disruptive banking-as-a-service business models. You’ll bring insights and creativity together to communicate effectively across audiences and break new ground in a highly dynamic segment.
As a Marketing Director, Fintech, you can look forward to:
- Creating differentiated positioning for the fintech portfolio from Fiserv, including digital banking and payments capabilities, to convey the value of the open ecosystem and banking-as-a-service solutions for multiple audience segments
- Developing and executing demand generation plans targeting fintechs, financial institutions and merchants to create pipeline and drive sales
- Partnering with sales and sales enablement leaders to create content and training
- Positioning the AppMarket from Fiserv as the fintech marketplace of choice and designing programs to build and nurture fintech partnerships
- Driving the content strategy for the AppMarket from Fiserv, partnering with UX and product management colleagues to facilitate
- Creating a thought leadership program to build advocacy with key stakeholders, including clients, prospects, partners, financial and industry analysts, and media
- Supporting external communications efforts, including public relations, social media and influencer engagement
- Partnering with events colleagues on industry, regional and proprietary tradeshow presence
You’re the kind of person who:
Has a passion for fintech, a strong aptitude for learning and a willingness to try new things. You are a creative thinker and always put your audience first. You can develop, prioritize and deliver on initiatives that deliver the most value. You have outstanding ROI-tracking skills and can prove what is – or isn’t – working. You enjoy working closely with product management and are comfortable engaging with senior executives and sales teams. You have a desire to win and a commitment to integrity.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing, including 5+ years in product marketing within the B2B software industry
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
• Financial services industry experience, preferably in fintech / open banking / banking-as-a-service
• eCommerce marketing experience
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.