You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Product Manager for Portico do?
• Interface with customers, recent evaluators and untapped, potential customers to identify market opportunities
• Map needs with target markets and perform analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment – personas/buyer journeys
• Identify competitive and alternative offerings and develop a strategy for winning against the competition.
• Determine which channels best align with target markets' buying preferences.
• Influence and inform open banking/API standards and strategy
• Integrate products into a coherent portfolio of products focused on the market. Manage the portfolio like a "product" (business plan, positioning, buying process, market requirements and marketing plan) and interface with development
• Manage the book of work, ensuring best use of resources to match desired business outcomes
• Establish a pricing model, schedules, guidelines and procedures and determine the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified market problem. Analyze whether to buy, build, or partner to complete the solution for the target market.
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts the company operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profit.
• Focus the teams' creative spirit on solving market problems by leveraging your organization's distinctive competencies.
• Ensure that all departments are prepared for new product releases and all items are completed to launch the product externally and support client education events
• Create and deliver thoughtful information (webinars, blogs, eBooks, etc) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
• Deliver products information to qualified buyers in support to existing sales efforts.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field preferred or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management
• Endeavor to engage at the client level
• Strong communication and presentation skills to interact at all levels of the clients from C-level to technical and operation levels
• Shown success in effectively leading products through key stages of the lifecycle
• Strong working knowledge of business financial practices, accounting and business case development, and ability to run a P&L
• Experience in creating release roadmaps that support product strategies
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
• An ability to complete tactical activities
• Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
• Solid thought leadership and ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
• An ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
• Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
• A high degree of adaptability/flexibility with the ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced environment
• 2+ years of Financial Institutions, working specifically within a Credit Union is a plus
• Lending or Deposit Solutions domain experience preferred
• Public cloud platform experience preferred
• Agile development experience preferred
• Pragmatic Marketing experience a plus
• Spanish (Oral and Written) Fluency a plus
Travel required: Domestic travel as needed, up to 25% of the time
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.