You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a successful Privileged Access Engineer do at Fiserv?
The Privileged Access Engineer works under the Director of Privileged Access Engineering to plan, conduct and establish a functional vision for PAM assignments. The engineer possesses extensive knowledge related to Privileged Access and is primarily responsible for delivery and buildout of a Privileged Access ecosystem under the Director’s direction along with other team members. This is a critical role for Fiserv as we embody a post-merger One Fiserv directive.
This engineer identifies and recommends changes in procedures, processes and scope of delivery. He/she will possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of privileged access security controls to the completion of complex assignments. Responsibilities and impact may crossover to other job groups and functions within the Identity and Access Management department. The ability to effectively communicate the work required at each step of the process is key, as is the ability to clearly and concisely SWOT issues and decision points. The candidate possesses the ability to effectively communicate successes and failures of a model, processes and procedures with clear understanding of critical success.
What you will do:
- Experience with leading Privileged Access products in the industry such as CyberArk
- A deep understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity configurations
- The ability to articulate design concepts of technical product components of CyberArk, such as vaults, safes, session managers, key managers, credential providers
- Experience with protocols, services, and traffic flows for authentication
- Can troubleshoot complex heterogeneous environments through server log and network traffic analysis, leaning on experience with troubleshooting and analysis techniques and tools
- Experience understanding taxonomy of privileges on named or shared privileged accounts
- Knowledge of privileged access technologies, including the ability to identify and triage failures or weaknesses in technology design and buildout
- Documentation skills commensurate with an elite engineering team with an eye towards operational stability and handoff to IAM operations
- Incorporated cybersecurity best practices for technology governance over privileged account lifecycles
- Skills to perform disaster resiliency tests, discovery audits, and can present findings to management
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in implementation and integration of privileged access technologies (CyberArk and all its components), 5+ years IT experience.
- Experience with privileged access controls in Unix and Windows environments
- Experience with broader IAM ecosystem of directories, identity management, and access management controls
- Systems and network administration skills (Windows, Unix/linux, Network devices)
What would be great to have:
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISA, CISSP
- CyberArk certifications – CDE, Sentry, Defender
- Good infrastructure background
- Besides good CyberArk implementation skills in complex networks, good knowledge of onboarding and managing privileged credentials is also required across the networking infrastructure.
- Able to come up with technical solutions and be able to present to management audience related to PAM.
- Ability to interface with Corporate Audit and External Audit functions for regulatory compliance
- Able to modify/create/troubleshoot CPM and PSM plugins wherever required (including Web app plugins)
- Good knowledge of Authentication tools and protocols (like SAML, Radius)
- Experience with Rest APIs/Scripting for automated provisioning of vault components, accounts and access controls
Travel required: 20% travel to Fiserv cybersecurity core locations after COVID restrictions are lifted
Who We Are:
This is the Identity and Access Management Department within Fiserv’s Cybersecurity organization, undergoing strategic reshaping of the IAM delivery model under a dynamic new leader. IAM functions make up 2 of 5 strategic cybersecurity pillars. You will have an opportunity to influence and provide Fiserv direction to build a metrics and security controls focused privileged access program under the IAM umbrella.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.