Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
What does a successful .Net Developer do at Fiserv?
Uses their extensive knowledge of programming and development to build the applications for our greater network of clients. You’ll gain a wide variety of experiences in both programming and support for our financial systems. You will be a member of a team of software developers, Quality Assurance and Business Analysts both onshore & offshore, creating new features to Deposit Solutions Platforms.
What will you do?
You will design, develop, unit test the application code. You will also be responsible for validating, deploying of your code to the server and automating the testing. Your efforts will be rewarded with a successful quality conversion and enhanced client satisfaction.
• Develops features across multiple modules within our application, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
• Analyzes and amends production software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides status reports where required
• Writes automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to make sure features are robust and maintainable. Experience with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Cucumber, and Fluentlenium, or equivalents
• Provides the design for the requirements and applies them to the implementation.
• Provides engineering support (when necessary) to the implementation team when they are deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers
What will you need to have?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is desired; equivalent, relevant work experience may be substituted for degree
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years of meaningful programming knowledge/skills or experience in Advanced Web technologies.
• Minimum 5 years high quality software development skills principally in .NET and C# Sharp
• Ability to provide transparency into technical user stories and justify the value for these user stories
• Collaborates with Testers to build applications that can be tested in an automated manner
• Collaborates with Information Development (Technical Writer) group to come up with appropriate documentation
• Self-motivated to research latest technologies and advances in programming. Utilizes this research in furthering our Products and Platform
• Engages with Product Management and other function customers to understand and address their needs.
What would be great to have?
• Experience in financial services/banking environment
• 3 years of experience in leading the teams and mentoring junior developers
• 3 years of experience of in design and architecture
• Programming Experience with modern UI technologies, Angular 9 and higher will be a plus
• 3 years of experience with database technologies like DB2, SQL Server or Oracle
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.