You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a successfulIT Director do at Fiserv?
- This position is for the leader of a network engineering team responsible for the design, deployment, support, and stewardship of enterprise-class global networks.
- Responsibilities include direct leadership of a highly technical team with oversight of standards, design, and administration of global data center environments.
What you will do:
- Provide leadership for one or more diverse functional units including both management personnel and individual contributors
- Hold responsibility for all cycles of network solutions delivery and management including strategic planning, solutions design, project delivery, problem management, process automation and financial stewardship
- Provide guidance to business leaders and stakeholders on IT strategy to adapt and support goals of the organization as a whole
- Drive operational efficiencies, identify bottlenecks, and effectively oversee cost management
What you will need to have:
- 8+ years of experience leading network engineering teams in a large corporate environment
- 10+ years of experience working with network systems, technologies, practices and functional units
- 10+ years of experience in the delivery of large scale, enterprise network projects
- 8+ years of experience driving operational efficiencies and cost management
- 10+ years of experience coordinating technical operations, policies and practices
- 5+ years of experience with vendor management and service delivery
- 5+ years of experience recommending IT strategy to support goals of the business units supported
What would be great to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or a similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the financial services or fintech domain
Important info about this role:
- We’re better together. This role will be fully on-site.
- There is an expected 5% of travel each year.
- In order to be considered, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without need for visa sponsorship, now or in the future, as it will not be provided for this role.
Perks at work:
- We’re #FISVProud of our commitment to your overall well-being with a growing offering of physical, mental, emotional, and financial benefits from day one.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays, generous time off policies, including Unlimited Recharge & Refuel for qualifying associates, and free counseling through our EAP.
- Plan for your future with competitive salaries, the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan, and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Recognize and be recognized by colleagues with our Living Proof program where you can exchange points for a variety of rewards.
- Prioritize your health with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options and a range of well-being resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Advance your career with training, development, certification, and internal mobility opportunities.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can share perspectives, exchange ideas, and elevate careers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.