You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
A Fiserv Implementations Associate is a problem solver, client liaison, educator, analyst, data scientist, a explorer, programmer, architect, teammate, partner, and an engineer driving forward innovations and solutions for clients through data.
As an Implementations Data Engineer you will provide conversion support to banks and credit unions by building data requirements for moving source data from donor systems into DNA. You will code stored procedures, map business logic, perform quality assurance testing, generate reports, and conduct data analysis to ensure accuracy of data and DNA functionality. The Implementations Data Programmer, Staff position is a client facing role where professional communication, consultative support, and time management is required on every project. The right candidate will work closely with clients, their internal project team, and internal stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery and quality implementation of their suite of products, while providing best-in-class solutions and service.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
Job Related Experience:
• Experience with SQL or other programming languages, with the capacity to learn the DNA database model
• 6+ years of hands-on, financial industry experience in conversion programming or software development for information technology, loan servicing, deposit operations, or EDW.
• Ability to validate programming results against requirements and donor data
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data, as well as lead discussions on business and technical topics
• Experience working with Oracle databases and/or relational databases in an implementations environment
• Knowledge of banking, including deposit operations, retirements, consumer demographics, financial reporting, banking regulations, and PII policies
• Must be self-directed and willing to work under strict deadlines with precision and accuracy
• Understanding of programming standards, software development tools, optimization techniques, and technical specification experience
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision and deliver on time sensitive project tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience coaching both associates and clients through technical issues and long-term projects
• Ability to multi-task and change direction in a fast-paced delivery focused environment
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• 5+ years of experience in SQL or data programming
• 3+ Experience working in a remote environment in a client facing role
Travel required: Up to 40%, non-COVID, Occasional weekend and holiday work required
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.