You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We are seeking a Director PS Execution Services to be responsible for managing and directing high performance teams to deliver upon 1) large, complex, engagements or 2) a portfolio of projects for a specific client. Complex programs are defined as multiple product implementations combined with software development, systems integration and data conversion, large-scale ERP/Data Warehouse implementations, or custom product development, typically in excess of $10M.
As the Director, you will provide overall leadership, vision, strategic planning and oversight for Engagements, EDO Operations, and leveraging the Enterprise Solution Delivery (ESD) Framework/Methodology for Open Solutions clients. You will be responsible for overseeing to ensure we are delivering various types of programs from mid to large, complex programs, which impact multiple diverse fields and functions across the Fiserv enterprise. As part of your responsibility, you will develop and grow high performance talent that includes your direct reports, other DNA project associates and also influence non-DNA associate talent growth. In order to provide oversight and build high performance team talent, this will require you to have a full spectrum of knowledge in terms of implementation, software development, and knowledge in multiple disciplines. The Director position will give you the opportunity to exercise a wide variety of skill and experience and contribute as a key delivery executive role empowered to deliver on the promise of One Fiserv.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Formulates strategies with an enterprise-level view, implementing the vision with operational responsibility.
• Formulates organizational goals and objectives as it relates to Program Management crossing multiple disciplines; fields, and functions.
• Oversees progress of the enterprise program goals, which includes overseeing the outcomes of others.
• Performs cost and risk management.
• Manages activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.).
• Builds and fosters high performance teams; matrix and direct, ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through Engagement oversight.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with external (e.g. primary interface with the client program leadership) and internal key stakeholders/customers across groups and/or business units to maximize effectiveness and influence.
• Establishes and manages a deal based portfolio of active engagements managing project resource staffing needs against the sales pipeline to ensure that resources are available for upcoming engagements.
• Drives continuous improvement of the Solution Delivery processes as it relates to Engagement and Project Management practices; stays informed of industry developments and best practices, and champions the adoption and integration into the Solution Delivery process
• Champions the Enterprise Solution Delivery process (ESD) and the effective utilization of best practices in the field by coaching those filling the enterprise roles, business unit roles and the engagement project team. Participates in ESD training activities and then work closely with field personnel to apply the practices consistently and in a way that ultimately changes behavior and becomes the standard practice in the organization. Ensures that methodology and approach are consistently implemented across the business.
• Fosters a culture of continuous development, performance accountability, feedback, and performance coaching and client centricity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Computer Science, or equivalent
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.