You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FiservProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleCyber Risk Manager
What does a successful Cyber Risk Manager do at Fiserv?
The Cyber Risk Manager (CRM) is a respected role within Fiserv’s Global Cyber Security Services (GCSS) organization. The position is responsible for supporting the cyber security direction of the business and elevating the company’s cyber security posture. The CRM is expected to support GCSS security strategy within new and existing information system capabilities. Consequently, the position requires both an understanding of legacy systems, as well as new technologies and requirements.
The ideal candidate is technical and possesses at least three years of experience in cyber security, risk management, or compliance. The role supports the Cyber Risk Manager to oversee the business’ security requirements and obligations mandated by Fiserv’s cyber security policies and standards and regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The CRM monitors progress and enforces resolution of outstanding cyber security risks that may lead to non-compliance or security threats to the business. As a key member of the Information Risk Management team, the CRM must focus on strong cyber risk management practices.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with business partners to safeguard against undue cyber security risk. Escalate to Cyber Risk Managers and business unit leads when points of weakness are discovered.
- Support the Cyber Risk Manager to identify, assess, document, communicate, and monitor cyber security risks.
- Analyze findings, document, recommend, and report program gaps to Cyber Risk Managers.
- Compile monthly qualitative and quantitative metrics that demonstrate the business group’s cyber security posture.
- Attend and fully engage in cyber risk management meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information assurance, MIS or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in cybersecurity as a practitioner and with at least 1 to 3+ years exposure with various security frameworks.
- Strong business acumen and cyber security technology skills for well-rounded proficiency, as well as proven ability to align with cyber security practices.
- Experience in one or more of the following: NIST, ISO 27001/2, or ITIL. Experience and understanding of various regulatory requirements and laws, including but not limited to PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate cyber security risk to all levels of the business.
- Capacity to understand legacy and progressive technology and security controls along with respective risk. Working knowledge of technologies such as cloud computing, DevOps, and application security is required.
- Prior experience using GRC systems from vendors such as Archer, Rsam, ServiceNow.
- Holds or is working toward one or more of the following: CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT or GRCP
- Work Location: Berkeley Heights or Alpharetta, GA or Dublin, Ohio
Perks at Fiserv:
- Maintain a healthy work and life balance with paid holidays and our generous Time Off policies
- Plan for your future with the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Cherish time with your newborn with our Parental Leave program
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can build their network and share their perspectives
- Fiserv offers an expansive and always-growing list of benefits, in addition to those listed, to help with your physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.