You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a great Credit Risk Product Strategist do?
As a Credit Risk Product Strategist, you will help to ensure that Fiserv delivers world-class credit decision and score capabilities. Working closely with our team and clients, you will validate product ideas, support new market opportunities, design solutions, present to stakeholders, and collaborate with the product team to continually enhance and deliver products to our credit and retail clients. This includes working to understand credit risk policy and best practices by proactively reviewing available transactional data and industry information to identify emerging trends and work to optimize solutions. The Product Strategist is a critical that supports product roadmap development and modernization of our credit bureau reporting solutions through client engagement.
As a Credit Risk Product Strategist, you can look forward to:
- Understand the product roadmap for the next generation of credit bureau reporting solutions leveraging market trends analysis, competitive analysis, user experience best practices and client feedback
- Partner with core credit processing product teams, technology, and implementation to support development and implementation of credit bureau reporting solutions for Fiserv customers.
- Lead innovation workshops and conduct research to understand user needs and problems to ensure solutions are fulfilling business requirements; finding opportunities to improve customer experience
- Work with our clients to outline business objectives, develop and interpret client goals and translate them into viable solutions
- Act as a subject matter expert on credit bureau reporting solutions with our top clients, monitoring product success metrics, identifying risks and optimize existing solutions to ensure alignment with client expectations.
- Provide consultation, configuration and training support to clients implementing or updating reporting rules
- Support continuous improvement by identifying product improvement opportunities through prototyping and experimentation
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, data science or a related field required.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 3- 5 years of credit bureau reporting experience; CDIA certification
- 5 - 10 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: product strategist, product management, product owner, business systems analysis, or business solution architecture
- Software implementation experience; knowledge of SDLC and experience working with development teams
- Presenting and leading stakeholders and clients through complex topics; requirements gathering, discovery sessions, training
- Experience with customer service; client implementation/support
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to interact at all levels of the clients in both technical and operation levels
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
- Solid thought leadership and the ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- An ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success to effectively completing tactical activities
- A high degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Analytics and/or Credit Decisions
- Experience with credit reporting solutions
- Knowledge of the product management lifecycle
- Familiarity with multiple project management methodologies
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.