You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The AML Compliance Specialist maintains an in-depth knowledge of the current regulatory landscape and compliance requirements prescribed by the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and other applicable Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and statutes as they relate to non-depository financial institutions. They have a natural ability to synthesize large amounts of complex information, transactional or otherwise, to identify potential money laundering, terrorist financing, or other suspicious activity; and, where appropriate, draft Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) for manager review. Much of the work in this position is analytical and requires in-depth investigations using both internal and external tools to arrive at, and thoroughly document, sound risk-based conclusions. The AML Compliance Specialist can effectively communicate conclusions in person and through other channels while maintaining a consistent, methodical approach in a highly regulated and deadline-driven environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience involving financial crimes investigations within a Fintech, money services business, or financial institution
• Demonstrated analytical and research skills using investigative techniques including transaction analysis, evidence gathering, and pattern recognition
• Consistent approach to research and analytics, and the ability to thoroughly and concisely articulate conclusions reached
• Ability to interpret and clearly communicate complex payment patterns and document accordingly
• Detailed analytical and research skills including use of online research tools and report writing
• Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines (e.g., BSA, OFAC, NACHA, Payment Network rules and regulations)
• Ability to provide authoritative and consultative guidance and support to management related to business needs, including proactively anticipating and coordinating technological needs based on regulatory changes
• CAMS, CFE, CRCM or equivalent
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Master’s Degree or JD
• Clear, concise communication style (written and verbal); demonstrates engaged listening skills; able to maintain composure in a fast-paced, highly structured, time-sensitive environment
• Proven organizational and time management skills resulting in ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Experience with financial crimes compliance systems, technologies and processes, especially AML transaction monitoring typologies and rules
Travel required: <10%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.