You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a great Client Technical Support Rep do?
• In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, client service-oriented environment with financial institution clients.
• You will provide day-to-day support answering questions and addressing complex issues. Requests for support are received via multiple channels, including telephone, email, self-service case tools and internal business partners.
• You will identify opportunities to improve the client experience that will drive business results.
As a Client Technical Support Rep you can look forward to:
• Answer incoming client inquiries, primarily phone calls – At least 70% of time on average.
• Under general supervision, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve basic to moderately complex functional and/or operational problems.
• Works primarily within direct Client Services team. Interacts and works in partnership with other provided contacts.
• Effectively organize and present information to Subject Matter Experts.
• Utilize the tools and systems provided to complete assigned responsibilities
• Attain a general knowledge of select products within a designated domain and basic knowledge of Fiserv products that interface with your designated product domain.
• Understanding of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
This role will be 100% onsite in Berkeley Heights, N. There is no Hybrid work schedules available for this role.
• HS Diploma
• 3 - 5 years of financial/banking experience
• MS Office Suite experience
• Flexibility to work rotating shifts
• Customer support experience with internal & external clients
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• 4-year college degree
• Client Focus: Demonstrate ability to work independently to resolve a majority of client inquiries and manage engagements to provide a positive client experience. Customer-oriented approach to handing client calls/cases (via phone, e-mail, or case).
• Communication Skills: Proficient written and verbal communication skills. Proficient interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Result Orientation: Ability to organize and plan out time between various activities. Executes more than one activity or task simultaneously and delivers on performance targets/expectations.
• Leadership: Ability to influence clients effectively while troubleshooting.
• Technical Knowledge: Ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience; Ability to monitor, measure, and optimize individual and combined utilization of application, hardware, software and telecommunications components to meet customer requirements
• Experience with ServiceNow
Who We Are:
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.