You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, client service-oriented environment with financial institution clients. You will provide day-to-day support answering questions and addressing complex issues. Requests for support are received via multiple channels, including telephone, email, self-service case tools and internal business partners. You will identify opportunities to improve the client experience that will drive business results.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Credit Solutions delivers comprehensive credit union platforms and valuable products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv credit union platforms enable credit unions to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv credit union platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
YOUR ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 2nd tier support for clients and associates; escalation contact for internal associates and clients.
• Answer incoming client inquiries - phone calls, cases, etc.
• Under limited supervision, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex functional technical and/or operational problems.
• Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for majority of products within a designated domain; identify and resolve all issues presented for all products in designated domain.
• Mentor and coach other associates; train new associates.
• Assist in leading and taking action during change initiatives.
• Effectively communicate and escalate complex issues to Product Development and other SME’s.
• Represent Client Services in project meetings.
• Provide consultative support to high-value clients.
• Attain an in-depth knowledge of all products within a designated domain as well as other Fiserv products that interface.
• Understanding of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education & Experience
• Min of 4 years of equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities
• Client Focus: Customer-oriented approach to handing client calls/cases (via phone, e-mail, or case). Advanced understanding of client expectations. Leads efforts to resolve issues for high profile/sensitive clients without support.
• Communication Skills: Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Advanced interpersonal skills. Ability to handle escalated conversations with appropriate stakeholders throughout the organization. Openly share knowledge and insights with team members.
• Results Orientation: Leverages time in a manner that increases effectiveness. Executes more than one activity or task simultaneously and delivers on individual and assists with team performance targets/expectations. Consistent accuracy and attentiveness to detail without supervision.
• Leadership: Exhibits capability of positively influencing clients, outside stakeholders, and other associates. Inspires and leads by example, serves as mentor/coach. Trains new associates. Assists in leading and taking action during change initiatives.
• Industry Knowledge: Advanced understanding of the credit union/financial services industry (i.e. regulatory and compliance requirements, etc.) Advanced understanding of the Account Processing business model. Advanced understanding of individual clients/designated domains.
• Technical Knowledge: Advanced ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain complex technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.