Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
What does a successful CI/CD Solutions Engineer, Advisory do at Fiserv?
The CICD Solutions Engineer partners with internal product groups and development teams to develop technical design and processes for continuous integration and continuous deployment of top priority projects while advocating adherence to enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple development teams.
What you will do:
- This position requires a high degree of collaboration with Development, Product, Engineering, and Architecture teams to provide the right level of agility within a defined delivery process.
- Ideal candidate will exhibit strong CI/CD skills, will be forward thinking, will be self-motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously striving for excellence.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and/or 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience delivering enterprise customer facing solutions.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience designing and developing enterprise class distributed systems.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience interacting with customers to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements.
- Experience with .NET/Java development/framework, public/private cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), and Automation/Continuous Integration (SonarQube, Salt, RunDeck, Jenkins, Harness, etc.)
- Experience in SDLC including associated deployment methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts and Source Code Management w/ (GitHub and/or GitLab)
- Previous Development/System Engineering experience in heterogeneous environments.
- Working knowledge of automation and configuration management tools like Salt, Ansible etc.
- Experience effectively managing multiple technology projects and teams simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.