We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Stock Purchase Plan
Exceptional value, optional within your total rewards package
401(k) w/Company match
Build your personal financial future through regular contributions
Continuing Education / Professional Development:
Tuition reimbursement can help foster future growth
Paid Time off and Flexible hours
We take our Recharge & Refuel policy seriously
Creating innovation with industry leading software, tools, and capabilities
Receive kudos, get tangible rewards for outstanding performance.
Fiserv seeks an Accounting Manager to maintain financial records and prepare financial reports for a $5.5 billion publicly traded company recently included in FORTUNE® magazine's 2018 list of World's Most Admired Companies.
We seek highly energetic professionals who drive value by delivering revenue and cost saving opportunities and identifying operational improvements. The Accounting Manager leads multiple accounting functions for Card Services and Digital Channels and performs additional research and/or analysis as required to assure adequate controls, reporting, and financial performance capabilities.
This position is in our Beaverton, OR location.
What does a successful Accounting Manager do? In this role you will:
- Identify, communicate, and execute opportunities for change to improve internal controls, policies and procedures to streamline operations and provide superior financial reporting.
- Work closely with the Director and business unit finance management to review business unit financial results, investigate issues, and explain variances and perform related financial analysis.
- Participate and support timely month end close as necessary including, but not limited to, billing/AR close, account analysis, and analytical procedures.
- Review and reconcile multiple balance sheet accounts, calculate provision for bad debts, and produce the required reports and analysis for executive management and client partners.
- Train, provide mentorship and review the work performed by finance and accounting staff to ensure transactions are processed in accordance with company policies.
- Assist with the Company’s annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with internal SOX controls and accounting procedures, and discuss with management potential weaknesses in controls or breakdown in procedures. Assist management in the documentation and implementation of improved controls and procedures.
- Work on special projects and prepare special analyses, as required.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years business experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Advanced experience using MS Office
- Ability to lead change
- Able to think and act strategically and tactically within technical discipline and from a broad business perspective
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and decision-making skills
- Detail orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle diverse workload and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently
It would be phenomenal if you also have:
- CPA or CMA certification
- Accounting experience using SAP or any other ERP system.
- Experience with Access and SQL
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.