Help Desk Analyst, Associate
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving client experience forward?
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
What does an outstanding Help Desk Analyst, Associate do?
This position is for an ATM-Services Help Desk Analyst with responsibilities including: providing monitoring and support on issues related to ATMs and POS/ATM transaction authorization hosts, Batch and Transmission monitoring alerts, performing quality assurance on incidents, organizing and coordinating daily work and prioritization of work load, and making and receiving calls in a Help Desk / Service Desk environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot ATM hardware and telecommunication incidents
- Monitor and troubleshooting POS/ATM transaction authorization hosts and transaction denials
- Initiate and receive calls to and from clients, data centers, ATM service companies and telecommunication vendors to resolve incidents.
- Research and investigate customer inquiries related to ATMs and POS/ATM transaction authorization hosts.
- Document reported issues, troubleshooting steps and actions taken.
- Follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine/non-routine problems.
- Attend on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
- Meet the individual customer service call volume and quality expectations.
- Participate in continuous process improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent customer service with strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with computers and related office equipment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve problems with attention to detail.
- Ability to work Friday - Tuesday from 6/7am to 2:30pm
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Prior ATM experience is preferred
- Experiencing in the financial services industry a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, ITIL, Six Sigma or Gasper a plus but not required.
- Required to work flexible schedule, including overnight shifts and weekends preferred
Who we are:
Fiserv is the global leader in information management and e-commerce systems for the financial services industry.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More