You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
WhatdoesagreatCard Services Specialist do?
As a member of our Key Account team, you will be responsible for supporting the operational needs of Card Services and other organizations who partner with us to sell our products and services directly to their FI customers. Our team provides first and second level support in areas such as ATM/debit card production and processing, settlement, out of balance, reports, database set-up, client notifications and file transmissions. Each team member is responsible for understanding the nuances associated with the product/services and level of support provided to each of your clients. Associates within this group work closely with the Account Management team as well as other Card Services departments throughout the United States.
- Lead the resolution of complex customer technical and/or operational problems with designated software and other company products.
- Support and assist Account Executives assigned to Key Account clients.
- You will handle our clients' critical issues and help them take on complex technical or operational problems that require additional support.
- Function as the main contact point for clients daily operational and business support issues and questions.
- Respond to client inquiries via telephone and email.
- Act as a liaison between client and other internal groups.
- Research complex customer inquiries while adhering to customer support internal guidelines and processes to ensure customer happiness.
- Document issues, research in contact/event tracking tool.
- Support and back-up daily, weekly and monthly resolutions deeply within the departmental tasks.
- Promote and maintain positive relations with your clients.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- HS diploma required
- 5+ banking operations/customer service experience required
- You are able to work from 7am - 5pm pacific time, travel up to 10%, work extended hours as needed and participate in the 24/7 afterhours on call rotation schedule.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Proven e-payments processing and/or banking customer service and/or back office knowledge, and accounting/reconciling skills strongly preferred.
- Previous experience supporting Visa, MasterCard or debit networks strongly preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision independently and within a team environment, strong customer service skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Strong, professional written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle various tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrable experience taking initiative and solid attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency with strong MS-Office Suite experience (particularly with Outlook, Word, and Excel; Access knowledge preferred) and the ability to quickly learn proprietary tools and applications.
Who we are:
The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.