You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Compliance Analyst (card scheme)
Fiserv is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, Fiserv powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small. As the worldwide leader in electronic payment services, Fiserv is currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to join our team in Basildon Essex.
The Card Scheme Compliance Analyst will be responsible for analysing Scheme emanating changes, report generation and update of Compliance document repository. Delivery management of Scheme mandatory changes. Analysing production anomalies to Scheme requirements.
- Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the role will be hands-on, highly-engaged and involved in virtually all aspects of regulatory compliance within the UK.
- Undertaking reviews, monitoring, and testing to ensure end to end compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, policies, procedures.
- Liaison with Pricing business group to inform of Scheme Fees and Pricing changes and manage the Compliance review forum for the same.
- Obtaining & distributing scheme documents.
- Managing distribution / awareness to wider Fiserv teams.
- Managing the central document repository.
- Supporting regular multi-platform reviews.
- Analysis of Card Association documentation and Client requirements.
- Supporting implementation of any appropriate component.
- Support queries on documents from both internal and external teams.
- Support of colleagues / clients on points of scheme rules / platform capabilities etc.
- Analyse detailed data related issues.
- 2-3 years Analysis experience.
- 3rd level qualification in related discipline preferred.
- Exposure to and an understanding of Card Scheme Compliance in a financial institution or payments processor.
- Previous experience interacting with Card Schemes would be useful but is not obligatory.
- A sense of urgency, assertiveness, and directness.
- Ability to maintain a document database and creative means to streamline a document repository.
- Ability to collaborate in a team-based environment across functional disciplines and lines of business.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reporting and advanced excel skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing.
- This role will be based primarily in Basildon, Essex, but with occasional travel required to the offices in Central London. There may also be some requirement for travel within EMEA.
- We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
- We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
- Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
- You are looking for opportunities for growth and development throughout your career. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals. At Fiserv you will find an environment where leadership, innovation and collaboration are valued.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.