You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv are hiring for a Senior Voice Engineer for our offices in Basildon, Essex. As our team works towards transitioning our telephony infrastructure from Avaya to Genesys within our contact centers across EMEA. You will play an instrumental role in supporting/driving this project-based work whilst maintaining day-to-day support activities to assist our current call centers.
• Maintain and resolve technical issues on voice platforms – Genesys, Avaya, Verint, - Responsible for troubleshooting, resolution and communication of customer issues to vendors when needed.
• Analyzes/prepares detailed proposals for voice telecommunications technology
• Coordinates telephone equipment changes including additions, deletions and moving of equipment
• Monitors progress and resolves problems to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Provides regular status updates to necessary site contacts/management on service restoration process/timeline.
• Ensures that the technology to assist all call centre departments is available to support any interactions efficiently, accurately and professionally as they assist internal and external customers.
• Generates and follows through on new ideas/solutions on specific call centre issues and participates in projects and process improvement initiatives to improve the operation.
• Continuously improve system performance reports, perform root cause analysis for system outages; suggest improvements to ensure system up-time
• Working knowledge of Contact Centre Technologies (IVR, CTI, WFM, Call Routing etc.)
• Works with vendors and ISPs to coordinate and test SIP and PRI ports and circuit turn-ups.
• Maintain telephony resources and equipment such as T1*s, PRI*s, DID*s, POTS lines, telephones, headsets, phone numbers, licenses
• Communicate plans, progress, and status of changes to internal stakeholders.
• Using change management protocols, partner with business leaders to help them understand the impact of changes that are being implemented in the production environment. Offer solutions to mitigate risk of change.
• Develop and maintain documentation for telecom systems.
• Participate in on-call rotation and provide troubleshooting of telecom systems. Escalate issues related to telecom system performance to appropriate vendors.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Solid knowledge in IP Telephony, Genesys / Avaya Infrastructure, Verint Call Recording, Aspect Dialer
• Knowledge in telephony and data protocols (H.323, SIP, LDAP, RTP, QoS, BGP, OSPF)
• Experience in configuring/managing SBC'S and Ip Gateways (preferably branded Oracle ),
• Development and maintenance of the Contact Center Technology solutions specializing in Genesys / Avaya
• Experience with pulse reporting, GMS, GIA, Callback, Routing, Real-time Reporting, Business attributes, agent desktop, Media control platform, Verint Call Recording, SIP, URS, Historical Reporting, Resource Manager, Genesys WFM, Stat Server, T-Server, SIP Server.
• Implementation and execution of Contact Center strategy for voice, chat and email channels.
• Collaborate and lead the requirement analysis, technical design efforts for new projects or enhancements.
• Work with global staff to ensure that the platforms security is not compromised through continuous remediation of open vulnerabilities.
• Maintain open communication with internal staff and vendors
• Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers.
• Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
• Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Fiserv welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.