You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Purpose / Responsibilities
In addition to the roles and responsibilities indicated below, the Senior Credit Risk Analyst may also be required to take responsibility for managing relationships with Third Parties in the local market and represent the Credit/Risk Manager in meetings & on calls as required.
- Analyse a variety of information and data contained in the merchant application, (e.g. balance sheet, profit & loss and cashflow statements, acquirer statements, credit bureau reports, web-site information incl. terms and conditions and consumer reviews).
- Calculate potential exposure using application data and Fiserv Risk calculation model.
- Ensure adherence to agreed internal/external SLA’s.
- Escalate any issue that may result in a breach of agreed Policy/SLA’s.
- Liaise and promote/maintain good working relationships with other risk and operations teams.
- Liaise with merchants, sales-agents, bank relationship managers and client-bank where necessary.
- Work in close collaboration with (onshore and predominately offshore teams) in the execution of credit review tasks.
- Produce management reporting packs (MI) as required – ensure integrity, reliability and timeliness.
- Identify process improvements and streamlining opportunities whilst maintaining high level of consistency with Fiserv standards.
- Maintain integrity and reliability of function-related systems.
- Assist in defining and documenting the Local Business Credit Risk Policy Manual
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to local legislation (legal and compliance impacts) and Credit Risk Policies Manual.
- Assist in identifying and document business processes and procedures.
- Assist in defining and putting in place controls to verify adherence of periodic review processes to the agreed policies/SLA’s.
- Assist in managing project deliverables
- Assist in collating and obtaining financial / other commercial information in relation to the Periodic Review activity required to make an informed decision.
Requirements / Knowledge / Training
- Must possess a sound understanding of the entire Credit Risk Management life cycle and have 3 years’ experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Underwriting fundamentals
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information, Balance Sheet/Financial Statements
- Understanding of Merchant/Acquirer Fraud
- Knowledge of AML/KYC obligations
- Strong business & commercial mindset with experience covering B2B & SME portfolios.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Detail orientated
- Result driven
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation and communication skills both written and verbal
- Capable of making sound judgements based on the weight of available data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.