You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
- Lead or be part of the analysis phase of a project, typically with one or more BA’s aligned to support its delivery
- Awareness of the overall project plan to then allocate and prioritise analysis work of other BA’s to ensure timelines are met
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the solution development teams
- Collaborate with technical and solution architects to define solutions
- Analyse and document business processes
- Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Design, specify and execute test scenarios and test scripts
- Analysis, preparation and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
- Analyse and solve problems with integrated technology system software; determines and communicates need for technical analysis
- Develop and provide structured training classes for system users and ad hoc one on one training and user assistance as required
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for client payments change initiatives of medium size and complexity
- Experience of leading and/or mentoring small teams within an overall project structure
- Demonstrated evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and system flows
- Demonstrated experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems within the payments environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work at all levels across projects
- Working knowledge of the payment industry
- Working knowledge of SWIFT, ISO 20022, low-value and high-value such as SEPA, Target 2, Mexico SPEI, SWIFT, CHIPS, BACS etc (preferably in-depth knowledge of implementing solutions that process these types of payments)
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and clients
- Fluent in English, with very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Have excellent attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work
- Ambitious, driven and capable to deliver results while working under tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse audience
- Have 7+ years of experience in cash management/payments either working at a Bank or software vendor providing payments services to banks
- Undergraduate BS or BA Degree preferred but not required
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.