You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Basildon, Essex (Janus House) Hybrid working available
An exciting opportunity to be part of the accelerated growth and development of the Cardnet merchant acquiring business, a joint venture between Fiserv and Lloyds Bank.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to further expand on the delivery of Fiserv products, principally Clover and our e-commerce solutions, within the Cardnet JV. In this role you would own the end-to-end product engagement helping to perform readiness for Cardnet Sales, Relationship and Product teams; and improving the product penetration within the business. You would serve as an SME within our team and support the Fiserv and Cardnet business with initiatives that improve the internal and external experience while progressing Cardnet’s strategic plan and roadmaps.
This is a unique opportunity to make an impact by shaping a best in class engagement and being the link between the core teams of both Lloyds and Fiserv. At the same time you'll manage the relationship with key strategic partners in both BAU and future thinking mode. This is a position for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to play a key role in contributing to the growth of the Cardnet business.
- Lead product initiatives in close partnership with a variety of cross functional teams, for example: internal project management and training functions, internal and Cardnet Product and Marketing teams.
- Proactively identify risks, and create mitigation strategies for new product initiatives
- Drive process and product improvements that enhance the experience for both Cardnet merchants and sales teams
- Execute deep dives and present project-specific findings to cross-functional partners to help drive high-impact decisions
- Communicate program status and report on key performance indicators to the Cardnet leadership team.
- Review vertical-specific internal comms and documentation prior to them being sent/published
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the progress and successful product delivery
- Assisting Cardnet, and any sponsor, to obtain authorisations and sign-offs on any associated Business Case
- Facilitating the development of all elements of any associated the project plans and schedule, i.e. plans for scope, schedule, budget, change management, issues, risk, procurement, testing, training, communication and transition to BAU and agree plans with all relevant stakeholder
- Extremely process oriented, with experience simultaneously managing multiple complex projects
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and re-prioritizing work as objectives shift
- Organising and facilitating appropriate level of governance meetings, to discuss status reports, provide structured escalation path and determine corrective or preventive actions
- Building and maintaining a cohesive cross organisation/company ethos and fostering productive working relationships, optimally assigning tasks to team members
- Ability to analyse and understand data, communicating findings to a variety of audiences
- Successful track record of effectively building networks with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong bias for action
- Commitment to continual personal growth and development
What we can offer you
- Pension contribution of up 7.5%
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and adoption leave
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Want to find out more? Click here to learn more about how we cultivate a diverse and respectful workplace.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.