As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
We are looking to recruit an experienced sales & business development professional to join our fast paced, dynamic and exciting Team and to contribute towards our growth and change program. You will be responsible for supporting our existing client portfolio relationships and business development needs. Together with signing new ISO customers to meet & exceed revenue, profit and quality measures by means of self-generated leads.
With key focus on client retention and delinquency mitigation, through close collaboration & partnership with our ISOs and partners.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, have a successful track record in sales & business development management and want to be part of an ambitious growth organisation then apply now to avoid disappointment!
- Ongoing Relationship Management & Business Development and growth
- Identify, qualify and sign new ISO customers in line with existing policy and requirements
- Negotiate commercial terms, working within an agreed framework
- Successfully board/set up new ISO’s ensuring minimum volumes, KPI’s etc. are achieved
- Provide training on products, paperwork, process and procedures at set-up and ongoing
- Undertake regular Account reviews to ensure agreed volumes, KPI’s etc. are achieved
- Maximise account revenue/share of wallet by selling in additional products & services
- Monitors and measures key business indicators, provide regular Account & Portfolio reporting and insight including performance, forecasting and market intelligence (including Client satisfaction, NPS reporting where applicable)
- Client retention and Delinquency mitigation, through close collaboration & partnership with our sales channel partners & ISOs
- As the principle contact you will take ownership and be action-oriented with a drive to overcome obstacles and exceed goals
- Self-starter with the ability to take the initiative in supporting challenging business goals
- Proactive approach with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude; a leader with the ability to “find a way”
- Flexible, self-motivated, reliable, able to self-managed deadlines. Prepared to put the effort in to get the right business outcome
- Great planner – have a plan, work the plan, re-evaluate and revise the plan as necessary
- Very strong commercial/financial acumen plus influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Key stakeholder management – Client, Business, Legal, Operations, Finance & Technology
- Experience in sales in the Leasing/Acquiring/ISO verticals is a plus
- Ability to understand complex processes and communicate to audiences at all levels.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to develop and enhance existing processes and controls.
- Demonstrate commitment to Fiserv’s code of conduct and values:
- Earn client trust every day
- Create with Purpose
- Inspire and achieve excellence
- Do the right thing
- Deliver on the promise of one Fiserv
Fiserv welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.