You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
We now looking to recruit within our First data Global Leasing team (FDGL). We are looking for a enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join our fast paced, dynamic and exciting Team to contribute towards our growth / change program and your career aspirations.
FDGL – First Data Global Leasing Processing Specialist
First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) is the specialist Finance business for First Data in the UK & ROI. We currently support a number of Joint Ventures Bank Partners (e.g. Cardnet & AIB), Direct businesses (e.g. UK GBS/FDMS) and ISO’s by providing a range of Lease options for traditional POS Terminals and Rental Agreements for Clover. FDGL (which includes MMSL) was reformed as a separate EMEA focussed business unit in Q4/2019 with a clear remit to grow the business.
Job responsibilities – the First Data Global Leasing Team is responsible for all financial adjustments to existing Lease and Rental Agreements and Boarding Leases including:
- Responsibility for all financial adjustments to agreements including:
- Allocating & reconciling payments and Bank Accounts for a variety of ISO
- Updating agreements e.g. changing legal entities
- Closing agreements & arranging for the return of assets through 3RD Parties
- Liaising with the US based FOG Team and Treasury function- AD Hoc out of hours maybe required
- Daily funding our customers in a timely manner online utilising 3 different Banks
- Boarding Leases within agreed SLA’s for a mixed portfolio of JVS and ISO
- Ordering devices in a timely manner within timescales to adhere to individual cut off times
- Internal Pipeline Management of rejected leases and orders submitted
- Quality checking merchant paperwork prior to commencing
- Utilising a range of systems including Info Lease, MSA, Salesforce, SharePoint, IPG, BACS etc.
- Managing email boxes/queues ensuring all emails are replied to promptly, professionally and within the agreed SLA
- Liaising with distribution channels and other internal/external Teams and stakeholders
- Use your initiative to manage work within agreed SLA’s and standards
- Assist with the Delivery of projects and programmes of moderate to high complexity as and when required and support the management with individual requests
- Ensuring service levels are achieved consistently
- Supporting your colleagues including Business Development
Key skills include:
- Strong customer focus
- Able to follow documented process and procedures at all times
- Able to work as part of a Team and on your own initiative
- Technology savvy – able to use Outlook/Excel and internal systems intermediate level – must be able to run pre filled Macro Excel SS
- Effective communication skills – written & spoken
- Flexible outlook- must be willing to work outside BAU hours when asked
- Excellent accuracy including numerical skills and able to highlight discrepancies in funding reports with an eye for detail
- Make decisions based on experience and ability to anticipate problem situations and be proactive in reducing liability
- Demonstrate commitment to Fiserv’s code of conduct and values:
- Earn client trust every day
- Create with Purpose
- Inspire and achieve excellence
- Do the right thing
- Deliver on the promise of one Fiserv
Operational hours are Monday –Friday alternate 8am – 4pm or 9am -5pm
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.