You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Clover is a unified payment and POS solution provider backed by Fiserv. Clover offers everything from pure acquiring through to custom designed hardware to create a frictionless experience for businesses and their customers across all channels, be they mobile wallets to online transactions and phone-based orders. Clover’s open commerce platform is designed to integrate with legacy systems and existing workflow, which is why so many businesses globally have put Clover at the heart of their business.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Job Title: Independent Consultant Boarding Specialist
Position - Permanent or FTC
Location: Basildon – Hybrid
Deliverables and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end merchant onboarding process for the IC channel;
- Supporting the IC’s to guide the merchant through the applications;
- Owning continuous improvement processes including working with all other business functions;
- Supporting the training team to reflect learnings from onboarding;
- Weekly reporting on the merchant onboarding performance showing first time pass rates, issue etc;
- Compliance and Legal guidance adherence/steering.
- Champion and communicate change.
Key Performance Behaviours:
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative in supporting business goals and challenging business plans;
- A key element of this role is to use an in depth understanding of the business and our propositions to the market;
- Ability to understand complex processes and communicate to audiences at all levels;
- Demonstrated desire and ability to develop and enhance existing processes and controls.
- A leader with the ability to “find a way”.
- Strong commercial, financial acumen.
- Proactive approach with ‘Can-Do’ attitude and macro vision – Sees the big picture & not afraid to get involved.
- Strong people skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Working knowledge of AML/Card Scheme policies and practices (preferable)
Key contacts (Internal/External):
- Regular communications with COO and Head of IC Channel.
- Frequent contact with operational support teams, settlement/funding, FDGL/MMSL, Credit/Periodic Review, Implementation and Product and Compliance.
- Regular communication with IC Network.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Pension contribution of up 7.5%
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and adoption leave
- Living Proof Points Scheme – Get recognised by your colleague and spend your points at multiple high-street retailers.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Want to find out more? Click here to learn more about how we cultivate a diverse and respectful workplace.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.