You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
POSITION - CREDIT RISK MANAGER
Position Description Overview
- A corporate/enterprise credit risk manager is required to join a small team specialising in very large and complex credits. The role is varied, and will involve supporting our large corporate sales teams in winning new business, composing credit papers for submission to Credit Committee, assisting in client contract negotiations, and reviewing and managing a portfolio of existing clients and taking remedial action to mitigate exposures when necessary. The ability to prioritise, and manage multiple new business cases whilst also managing the exposures of an existing portfolio of clients, is essential. The candidate will be expected to be a leader and support less experienced colleagues, be able to present complex credit cases to the highest levels of management, whilst also being willing and able to assist our underwriting team on more complex ‘business as usual’ applications.
- To minimise losses to Fiserv through effective risk management of a portfolio of large corporate and business partner accounts as well as complete credit reviews using detailed financial statement analysis, credit bureau reports, sector analysis, and other third party information
- Underwrite potential new large corporate merchants and business partners for recruitment within the confines of the Credit Policy
- Working closely with senior management, bank partners, legal team and clients to formulate and implement risk mitigation strategies on problem and potential new accounts, including, where necessary, customer visits/audits to gather/verify information
- Provide support and mentorship, and act as a reference point for less experienced members of staff
- Identify operational improvements and streamlining opportunities whilst maintaining high level of consistency with Fiserv standards.
- Promote a culture of excellence and strive for continual improvement of working practices/procedures, where possible
- Develop an understanding of job content, systems and operational procedures of the other Risk teams
- Produce timely, accurate and meaningful Management Information
- Strong experience in credit analysis, preferably with formal credit training or certification
- Highly advantageous to have worked within merchant acquiring
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Detailed knowledge of assessing and interpreting business financial documents
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of staff supervision/management desired, but not essential.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.