You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Corporate Credit Manager
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Position Description Overview
- To minimise losses to Fiserv through effective risk management of a portfolio of large corporate and business partner accounts as well as complete credit reviews using detailed financial statement analysis, credit bureau reports, sector analysis, and other third party information
- Underwrite potential new large corporate merchants and business partners for recruitment within the confines of the Credit Policy
- Working closely with senior management, bank partners, legal team and clients to formulate and implement risk mitigation strategies on problem and potential new accounts, including, where necessary, customer visits/audits to gather/verify information
- Provide support and mentorship, and act as a reference point for less experienced members of staff
- Identify operational improvements and streamlining opportunities whilst maintaining high level of consistency with Fiserv standards.
- Promote a culture of excellence and strive for continual improvement of working practices/procedures, where possible
- Develop an understanding of job content, systems and operational procedures of the other Risk teams
- Produce timely, accurate and meaningful Management Information
- Strong experience in credit analysis, preferably with formal credit training or certification
- Highly advantageous to have worked within merchant acquiring
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Detailed knowledge of assessing and interpreting business financial documents
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of staff supervision/management desired, but not essential.
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.