You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Job Title: API Product Manager
Location: Basildon, Essex (Janus House) Hybrid working available
The API Product Team is looking to hire an API Product Managers who has experience and an interest in designing APIs
- Own the strategy and lifecycle management of external APIs from inception – launching – scaling – maturity - deprecating
- Research the market and competition to identify opportunities
- Collate and convert customer feedback into actionable insights
- Work with engineering to build and improve your APIs
- Be prepared to work with marketing, legal, sales and PR teams
- Own and create product documentation & sales enablement content
- Design APIs with great developer experience in mind, to a state which can be passed to engineering to be built
- Own and create technical documentation
- Gather feedback from customers to inform design decisions
- Develop expertise in payment standards and frameworks e.g. EMVCo, 3D-Secure, acquirer technology
- Design and work with engineering to build developer tools e.g. SDKs, config pages
- Develop applications that demonstrate the APIs in use, such as building an e-commerce store, a reseller portal, a merchant data dashboard
- Work with the Developer Portal Team to manage APIs publicised on the portal and identify additional requirements needed on the portal e.g. config page
- Work with the Developer Experience & Engagement Team on developer community activities e.g. product deep dives, conferences, blogs
- Work with the Go-To-Market Team as the product experts and an enabler
- You have an appetite to learn, challenge and be proactive
- You have project delivery experience
- You should have previously developed software products either as a developer or as an architect
- You have the mind-set of thinking about the customer problem first and therefore, any experience in design thinking or value proposition design would be greatly beneficial
- Previous experience in financial services or payments or serving ISVs is desired
- You have excellent communication and networking skills
- You have excellent self-organising skills
- You have strong knowledge of APIs and modern web technologies
- You have excellent technical writing skills for customer facing documentation
What we can offer you
- Pension contribution of up 7.5%
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and adoption leave
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Want to find out more? Click here to learn more about how we cultivate a diverse and respectful workplace.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.