You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr Associate, Client Tech Support do?
The System Support Engineer manages and supports strategic solutions operating as member of team to analyze and provide support on Fiserv online security platform.
· Effectively communicates and makes decisions with input from team members regarding performance of the security platform and specific impact to clients, as well as ensuring the platform is configured and performing according to Fiserv standards and client specified needs.
· Performs analysis, recommends changes and implements changes when appropriate in a timely and accurate manner.
· Resolves moderately complex issues on behalf of clients; compares alternative actions and decides on appropriate approach.
· Responds to inquiries from internal and external clients regarding service configuration and performance, system processing and functionality.
· Performs maintenance using various software applications. Researching, monitoring and resolving operational and client issues (75%) Review and manage request queue; conduct analysis and process requests within SLA timeframes. (20%) Maintain availability and respond to incoming client inquiries. Research/ticketing (5%) Research client and/or system issues and document results/findings. Performs other duties as required.
· The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities
Provides 8*5 monitoring and support functions for SaaS and Hosted solutions and operational environments
· Must possess a self-starter attitude, meticulous, able to work independently and under time critical or stressful conditions
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Pro-actively analyze events and provide on-going recommendations to incorporate process improvements to prevent service impacting incidents
· Serve as point of contact for escalated Client Services reported operations incidents
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, escalate and triage incidents to appropriate support groups
· Lead the overall incident management and resolution using ITIL best practices
· Management and oversight of established SLA during incident management while working with clients, applicable Fiserv business units and support groups
· Monitor networks to ensure network availability and connectivity for all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support environment currency and availability
· Participate and contribute to the automation initiatives to achieve operational maturity and incident avoidance capabilities
· Develops and administers the processes and procedures for supporting technical operations activities
· Creates and maintains network drawings, configurations and documentation
· Participate in change management & configuration management operating mechanisms for additions or changes to the systems infrastructure and operations environments
· Perform other relevant duties as required or necessary
· Resolves interoperability problems to maintain operations across all platforms.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar related field experience
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a technical client facing role
• Application delivery experience
• 1 years’ Technical support experience
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Cyber Security training and knowledge
• At least 2 year of experience with Software as a Service or Application Service Provider (ASP)
• At least 1 year of experience creating and delivering requirements
• Previous experience in the financial services industry
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.