You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation, and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire, and achieve excellence, do the right thing, and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist responsible for executing, controlling, and completing Online Banking and Phone Banking projects for our institutional clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Completing assigned tasks on time and without errors. Implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Completing audits. Identifying trends. Determining system improvements. Implementing change. Responding to customer inquiries. Analyzing and resolving problems for customers by determining and explaining the best solution for the problem. Using online knowledge help systems to conduct research and answer questions. Documenting actions taken in various systems required for each program. Escalating issues to management and/or clients following defined procedures. Performing data entry. Maintaining client customer service and satisfaction standards in all customer contacts. Developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with internal/external customers. Performing other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Technical High-School Diploma in Information Technology (IT) or similar. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Financial Technology (Fintech) or similar is a plus.
- Equivalent relevant work experience can substitute the education requirement.
Job Related Experience:
- Experience in Technical support/IT Administration. 2 years minimum
- Experience working in projects as a project team member. 2 years minimum. Experience as a Project Manager is a plus.
- Strong English-speaking skills and client facing interaction
- Ability to solve arising problems using sound judgment and experience.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with teammates, stakeholders, and management.
- Ability to stay calm under stress.
- Ability to work on different unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Ability to stay up to date on company products, policies, procedures, and system enhancements.
- Proven skills in organizing, managing, and executing tasks and projects.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience working in projects either as a project team member or project manager.
- Experience in Technical Support.
- Experience in Financial Technology (Fintech).
- Experience in automation projects. Experience in Robotic Process Automation is a plus.
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri. from 8:00 am to 5:00pm Costa Rica Time
Main location: Barreal de Heredia, Heredia Additional location: Terra-campus, Tres Rios
Travel required: Low
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.