Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
What does an exceptional Quality Assurance Tech Lead do?
We're looking for a Software Quality Engineering Leader to join our organization. As a QA Lead on this team, you will be responsible for leading the quality assurance team: implementing QA Best Practices, leading the design, development, and execution of software test development initiatives in an Agile environment. This is an incredible opportunity to help define the future and culture of the software development team. The ideal candidate has great communication skills, possesses a good blend of business and technical aptitude and has a strong need to build and transform technical teams.
- Leads a team of software quality analysts and engineers and provide day-to-day guidance testing activities.
Lead through the implementation of Quality metrics. Consistently monitor test coverage, number of defects found by QA, etc.
- Influences and coaches the QA team to ensure QA Best Practices are followed in the day to day activities.
- Is current with industry development and test automation techniques, tools and best practices.
- Maintains relationships with internal & external partners during the implementation process to ensure that any critical issues are promptly addressed.
- Mentors QA engineers during projects to ensure continuous improvement.
- Develops and establishes department standards and procedures, recommending efficient ways to ensure the best QA practices in new and existing processes and procedures.
- Leads and promote ideas to maintain a continuous improvement culture within the QA organization.
- Participates in design and architecture reviews.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in Software Development and/or Testing field
- 2-4 years of relevant professional IT people leadership experience.
- Experience in Testing Automation. Knowledge in technologies such as Selenium, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, Git, API and UI development.
- Experience coaching and leading a QA team
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Advance knowledge of Continuous Integrations and delivery concepts, experience with Git, CVS, Jenkins, Gerrit, or Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience with technology planning and road mapping.
- Experience in Financial Services with a focus on enterprise architecture.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.