You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company and the leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, bringing information management and electronic commerce systems and services to the financial services industry. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., Fiserv is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts.
With Fiserv, you will create and deliver the Fiserv solutions that drive client satisfaction. You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. Fiserv holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and people make the difference. Fiserv invites you to join us in building on those principles to lead our clients and our company to success.
The Cloud Automation Engineer will contribute to a team in the design and delivery of cloud capabilities in a standardized manner.
- Collaboratively work to design an automation framework to automate delivery of Infrastructure As A Service in a standardized way.
- Seek opportunities to reduce costs while simultaneously improving operational efficiencies.
- Past experience in automating IT infrastructure delivery in private and public clouds is a plus.
- Development experience with infrastructure as code techniques and infrastructure automation tools.
- Experience creating continuous integration and continuous deployment frameworks.
- Training less experienced members
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to ensure that the project deliverables were structurally sound, complied with regulations and standards, and fit gracefully into their environments.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
An ideal candidate should have below skills and at least (3-5) years of experience using these skill/tools to talk to the vendor APIs:
- hardware and software tools:
- VMware vRealize Automation
Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent Information technology related job experience.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.