Professional Services Product Consultant, StaffJob ID R-10077607 Date posted 03/21/2017 City Bannockburn State/Region Illinois Country United States
- About the Role: Weiland Account Analysis is a mission critical billing system, responsible for generating fee income for financial institutions. It is important that the system supported properly for each financial institution (considering each financial institution has a myriad of options at their disposal). The success of the Implementation Specialist at each financial institution also represents the success of our Business Unit. Each client involves new people, a new financial institution, and setup of the billing system software application functioning as efficiently as possible. As an Implementation Specialist, you will work closely with the client to implement the software application. The Implementation Specialist can take pride in implementing the application and working with the financial institution from whatever old software system they were using, to a new state of the art commercial billing system. You will be contributing to the success of the Weiland Account Analysis business unit and taking pride in supporting each institution. The Weiland name is well known throughout the banking world. As an Implementation Specialist, you will become a part of the “best in breed” account analysis system as well as the most outstanding customer service / support in the industry. You will be working with new financial institutions / clients all the time, learning all about commercial banking and treasury management services, and working with many diverse business units within Fiserv.
About our Business:
At Fiserv, our Implementation Specialist will assist in the Implementation and support of the Weiland Corporate Solutions products. Responsibilities include reviewing customer data, mapping the conversion of customer data to the new system, maintaining a project template for tracking purposes, and at times, assisting customers with support questions and issues (troubleshooting issues with customers via phone, WebEx or email). Additional tasks may include preforming Support tasks and helping QA testing on the current or soon to be released versions as well as assisting the implementation team with new customer setups. This position will have travel requirements to customer’s sites to preform system installation and training.
The Weiland Corporate Solutions group prides themselves on providing the best customer care in the business. We are attentive to customer needs and we respond quickly to address those needs. We have the best in class Account Analysis system and we like to provide best in class customer support along with every implementation.
In this role you will become a “Subject Matter Expert” with the software as well as provide your expertise in the areas of account analysis in order to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility – Implementations, Client Care, Service, and Support of the Weiland Account Analysis system
- Performs other duties as required
Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Banking Software experience
- 5 years Implementation experience working with financial firms
- Project Management experience a plus
- Must be able to work proficiently with Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Commercial Account Analysis and Billing
- Experience (3 Years Banking Experience)
Certifications (MS Office Certified)
- Travel Required:
- 30% Travel
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.