You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Designer do?
As a Product Designer at Bypass, you play a key role in researching and designing the products that Bypass builds. You will work with the Head of Product and Product Managers to hone ideas, present findings, and push the vision of the business forward through design.
In this role you can expect to:
- Design flows, wireframes and prototypes and review with the team
- Extend, develop, and maintain the Bypass design language
- Conduct research to help the product team better understand our users
- Contribute to the working knowledge of user behavior in our product
- Maintain working relationships with engineering, product managers, and product owners
- Collaborate with engineering and test during the product development process
- Design supplemental assets such as illustrations, icons and some marketing materials
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 2+ years of Product Designer, UX designer, or UI designer experience
- Experience working with a team of engineers and product managers
- High school Graduate/GED
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience in POS, payments, or e-commerce space
- Experience in B2B enterprise SaaS organizations
Who We Are: Bypass is bringing the innovation and sophistication of e-commerce to the physical world. Our POS and management solution brings point-of-sale, labor, inventory, gift, loyalty, mobile, online and RMS together to accelerate revenue, streamline management and improve the guest experience. To find out more visit bypassmobile.com
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.