Client Management Operations Analyst IIIJob ID R-10078639 Date posted 04/20/2017 City Austin State/Region Texas Country United States
About the Role:
The Client Management Operations Analyst has responsibility for ensuring quality delivery and support of all services to assigned clients and/or channels operating primarily in the financial institution market. They are responsible for managing and developing operational and service functions specific to the relationships for their assigned accounts; taking primary responsibility for driving client satisfaction with service delivery and operational alignment. In a fast-paced environment, act in partnership with clients to identify their objectives and key business changes in order to deliver solutions to meet client needs.
About our Business:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business critical communications to financial institutions, health and property / casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Proactively manages the operational requirements of assigned client base; ensuring quality delivery and maintenance support of all products and services to assigned client base.
- Manages the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for managing and developing operational relationships for assigned client base; taking primary responsibility for driving client satisfaction with service delivery.
- Sells the value proposition and builds relationships at all levels of the client organization; client contact is usually at mid-management level.
- Collaborates with Client Service Manager and above on account planning.
- Serves as primary contact to direct resources and activities within the Fiserv organization as it relates to Client operational issues.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvements between Fiserv and assigned client base; including but not limited to cost saving and business efficiency initiatives.
- Responsible for providing oversight for the research, definition, writing, and testing of specific client requests.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering operational Account Reviews and performance reporting (Client Scorecards), in a recurring and repeatable manner, as it relates delivery of services, SLAs and KPIs.
- May develop high-level project plans and statement of work (SOW) documents for client initiatives of smaller scope.
- Participates in implementations and ensures ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by facilitating matrix team resources to ensure project timelines are met.
- Ensures that operational teams and matrix teams (subcontractors) maintain a clear understanding of the client's needs, and provides day-to-day client advice and support.
- Acts as escalation point/second level support for client issues and inquiries.
- Tracks and reports billable initiatives for IT and professional services efforts to align with the recurring revenue forecast.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field is preferred; or, a minimum of five years work experience with emphasis on banking/financial technology or financial industry.
- Five or more years’ experience in the banking, investment services (or related) industry.
- Five or more years’ experience in customer service.
- Ability to discern trends (financial, operational, or otherwise) through business analysis to be leveraged for high-level reporting to management.
- Ability to independently solve problems and document solutions for the client and internal clients.
- Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Business Analysis and Technical Requirements gathering
- Technical knowledge of Fiserv systems and integrations.
- 5-10% travel may be required
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.