UX Researcher, Sr
Do you have a strong grasp of how research leads and influences the design process? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity just for you. Our Auckland office is looking for an experienced UX Researcher to ensure our mobile and online banking products continue to meet the needs of our users.
The Fiserv UX team is a passionate group; we get excited about understanding the behaviours, attitudes and emotions of real people and using those insights to shape the products and experiences we create. Do you get excited by this?
What does a great UX Researcher look like? To start with you’ll be able to….
- Investigate complex problems and figure out what’s really going on
- Plan and participate in formative and evaluative research projects
- Coordinate participant recruitment and research activity schedules
- Facilitate research interviews and moderate product usability sessions
- Conduct data synthesis workshops
- Have an understanding of the complexity involved in integrating research, design, technical development and business strategy
- Be proficiency with creative tools for documenting solutions and visual communication
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in a related area such as psychology, human factors or HCI, Graphic Design, Information Design, Digital Media Design
And how about this?
- Be a champion for users’ needs
- Strong coaching skills to support and develop our global UX team
- Extraordinary communication skills - working at all levels and technical capabilities
You’ll be part of a global team that believes in developing not only great technology but developing their people……no corporate attire here…..jeans and t-shirts and a fun environment is what we are all about.
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space as well as subsidised travel, health insurance as well as a flexible work environment.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More