You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 8th consecutive year, you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 44,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to purposeful innovation.
About the Opportunity:
Within the NZ APAC Professional Services team, the Solutions Architect will support the delivery of a Mobile Banking solution to our large overseas banking client. Delivery includes pre-sales support, gap analysis, project management, branding, development of enhancements and extension, localisation, integration, quality assurance, and deployment.
As a Solutions Architect, you will contribute on all aspects of delivering high quality, secure, scalable, maintainable, and extensible software in the financial services space. This is a key client facing role within our scaled agile structure and will provide technical leadership to both clients and internal Scrum teams, to ensure that technical and architectural vision is realized. You will be involved in an architecting new features and non-functional enhancements as well as working closely with the Enterprise Architect to help drive multi-year roadmaps for platform modernisation and digital transformation for one of our key Southeast Asian clients.
You will bring passion for working with clients, understanding, and owning challenges and problem statements and demonstrating technology leadership in clearly articulating the end-state vision and solutions, and the value these bring to the organisation.
You will have the opportunity to both bring new ideas and experience to our team as well as develop your own knowledge and skills on a growing programme of work.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- 8+ years hands-on software development experience
- Strong track record of technology leadership through Technical Lead and Architecture experience
- Experience in a business or customer facing role
- Advanced understanding of commercial .NET framework, Visual Studio and SQL experience.
- Advanced understanding of design principal contributes to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- Advanced understanding on REST API design and development
- A solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security, and performance.
- Experience on legacy application modernisation
- Experience with Microservices, React & cloud technologies
- Strong focus on client outcomes, both technology and business
- A personable and collaborative nature with second to none client-partner management and relationship building skills as well as cultural awareness
- Top notch presentation skills with customer-facing experience and presentation skills
Preferred / bonus points:
- Experience on mobile application design and/or development
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science and/or information systems
- Vendor or professional services experience
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Some ability to travel
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space within a flexible work environment.
Fiserv has lots of added benefits including:
- Flexible hybrid work environment (WFH + Office)
- $1,000 net per annum towards gym fees or public transport costs
- Generous leave entitlements including topped up Parental Leave and Birthday Leave
- Full life, trauma, and income continuance insurance
- Fully paid Southern Cross medical insurance for the Wellbeing 1 plan
- Subsidised gym memberships
- We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.