You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global leader in Fintech and payments, with our aspiration to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our 44,000 employees serve clients in more than 100 countries, and our team of 185 in Auckland is in growth mode.
About our Business:
Our Product Development team is part of our Digital Solutions business, where we create online and mobile banking applications used by millions of people around the world. Our applications give people the ability to manage their finances quickly and easily giving them more time to do the things they value and enjoy.
About the Opportunity:
As a Senior iOS Developer, you’ll be a delivery team member working in a scrum team, responsible for delivering elegant code and contributing to process improvements. You’ll be supporting the development of new features and enhancements, maintenance and support of existing features, and be involved in integration, deployment and testing.
- Support the development of high-quality mobile iOS software within a scrum team
- Contribute to code quality through maintaining high quality software development standards
- Support technical design decisions through validation of technical approaches and prototyping of new concepts
- Support team members to ensure successful sprint outcomes
- Raising technical, security, delivery and performance risks
- Be part of and help promote our DevOps culture
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the development practice
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- A passion for delivering market leading software products; keeping up to date on the latest technologies and industry trends
- Experience in software development (predominately in mobile development)
- Deep knowledge of iOS development
- A willingness to expand your technical horizons
- A willingness to work in an agile scrum environment
- Native mobile development experience
- Working knowledge of XCode and related tools
- Experience with Ruby preferable
- Excellent collaboration skills
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space within a flexible work environment.
- Fiserv has lots of added benefits like subsidised gym memberships/subsidised parking/public transport and to make sure you are well looked after
- We will provide medical cover for you
- We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.