You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
At Fiserv, we like to build stuff…sometimes complicated stuff. Our applications, help financial services institutions give people the ability to quickly and easily manage their finances giving them more time to do the things they value and enjoy.
We are a FORTUNE 500 company and we have been on the FORTUNE Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies®" list for six consecutive years.
Your New Role
As a Software Developer for Fiserv, we will provide you the tools to reach professional success whilst working on our large expansion project along-side a team of about 40 other Fiserv associates to deliver cutting edge banking solutions to our client.
What you will do at Fiserv
- Review requirements, ensuring there is agreement on what software is to be built for .NET platforms
- Synthesize design, incorporate review comments and provide critical review of other designs
- Independently write production-quality code; build and test the code to validate functionality against requirements
- Facilitate code inspections and design reviews
- Develop and maintain strong relations with clients, partners, peers and other associates
What to Bring With You
- Minimum 3 year hands-on software development experience using Visual Studio and .NET framework
- Minimum 3 year hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code.
- A solid understanding of common computer programming algorithms.
- A solid understanding of object oriented design principles.
- A good understanding of software development patterns and their application in at least one programming language.
- A good understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- A good understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance.
- Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or Oracle Certified Java Programmer preferred.
- Proficient in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, Waterfall or the Rational Unified Process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Sciences, and/or equivalent relevant work experience.
What We Will Offer You
- Huge growth and career prospects
- Opportunity to work on products with millions of end users
- Culture of innovation
In return you'll also receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space as well as subsidised parking/public transport/health insurance and a flexible work environment.
We’ve got brand new open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Agencies: We have this one covered, thank you!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.