Product OwnerJob ID R-10080847 Date posted 06/19/2017 City Auckland Country New Zealand
Are you a Product Owner or a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge?
Or perhaps you’re in a role where you’ve managed scope for software projects?
We’re seeking a Product Owner (Intermediate to Senior level) to join Fiserv and play a key role in our Project Delivery practice delivering mobile banking products to millions of end users. In this role you’ll be responsible for working with scrum teams to ensure we’re building the right thing, that it’s built right, and that it’s delivered at the right time.
- Work with our US Product Management team and NZ based Product Delivery Managers to break down features into a detailed product backlog
- Make prioritisation decisions and guide teams on what work to pull in next
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business and ensure that you understand their role, the needs of their area, and that their requirements are considered in the backlog
- Collaborate with delivery teams, making product functionality decisions that deliver the maximum amount of business value into products
- Demonstrate/develop an excellent understanding of the product, business and market in order to help prioritise the backlog based on business value and return on investment
- At least 4+ years experience in roles involving managing scope for software projects
- Exposure to dealing with high degrees of complexity that demand significant conceptualization and initiative
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM based software development methodologies (desirable)
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space as well as subsidised parking/public transport/health insurance and a flexible work environment.
We’ve got brand new open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.