You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the business and the role
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 8th consecutive year, you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 44,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
About the Opportunity:
Within the NZ APAC Professional Services team, the .NET Developer will support the delivery of a Mobile Banking solution to our large overseas banking client. Delivery includes pre-sales support, gap analysis, project management, branding, development of enhancements and extension, localisation, integration, quality assurance, and deployment.
You’ll be responsible for delivering elegant code and contributing to process improvement. You’ll be supporting the development of new features and enhancements, maintenance and support of existing features, and be involved in integration, deployment and testing.
Please note - At this point in time, we are only able to consider candidates that are currently in NZ with existing work rights.
- Support the development of high-quality software within a scrum team
- Contribute to code quality through maintaining high quality software development standards
- Support technical design decisions through validation of technical approaches and prototyping of new concepts
- Support team members to ensure successful sprint outcomes
- Raising technical, security, delivery and performance risks
- Be part of and help promote our DevOps culture
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the development practice
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- At least 3+ years of strong software development experience
- Strong hands-on experience with C#, WebAPI, MVC.Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Third party Integration Experience, Design Patterns and SQL Server
- Experience with React, Docker/Kubernetes, Azure Devops - CI/CD are also highly advantageous
- A passion for delivering market leading software products; keeping up to date on the latest technologies and industry trends
- Good understanding of software development patterns, object-oriented design principles, and coding techniques
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Can-do attitude with a delivery focus
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space within a flexible work environment.
Fiserv has lots of added benefits including:
- Flexible hybrid work environment (WFH + Office)
- $1,000 net per annum towards gym fees or public transport costs
- Generous leave entitlements including topped up Parental Leave and Birthday Leave
- Full life, trauma, and income continuance insurance
- Fully paid Southern Cross medical insurance for the Wellbeing 1 plan
- Subsidised gym memberships
- We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.