Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Fiserv acquired Ondot in 2021, bringing CardHub – the convenient solution that empowers cardholders to control their cards, clearly see spending and use cards more easily – to thousands of Fiserv clients and making the omnichannel innovation available to financial institutions of all sizes.
As Quality Assurance Engineer in the Ondot Business Unit, you will work on Fiserv's critical mobile and web applications that will be used as a front end for all financial institutions who are Fiserv customers to manage their end customers. You will coordinate with your team members – both on shore and off shore in executing the project and delivering it on time. This is an exciting position for a candidate who likes to innovate, lead, collaborate and still be fully hands-on automation.
• Test planning, designing test cases, test execution, error reporting, analysis and error verification
• Compose test scripts for User Acceptance Testing and end-user specifications
• Conducts regression testing as needed per our guidelines
• Attend design reviews with business unit leaders and system champions
• Automate test cases and research new tools/framework to improve quality
• Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, various device manufacturers, mobile operating systems, web browsers and network environments.
• Adherence to established software development life cycle methodology and internal controls governing Change Management
• 8+ years of experience testing, maintaining, and innovating large scale mobile and web apps with at least 2 years in a QA lead role.
• Extensive experience in software development and testing
• High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Strong experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Experience in Banking and Card payment is preferred.
• Experience in building ADA compliant web applications is preferred.
BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, or similar degree from a top tier institution.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.