You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a frontline Program Management position. The Ondot business unit has a number of large and complex implementation projects with clients ranging from large global banks to small community banks and credit unions. These implementations span across the card processing (and surround systems), digital, and mobile banking platforms of Fiserv. The Program Manager is responsible for end-to-end delivery of the implementation, working closely with the Program Management, Technical Integration, Quality Assurance, and Engineering teams. The Delivery Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of implementation projects. To this end, the Delivery Manager must have
a) strong technical skills to understand the solution, and understand the issues that arise during the course of complex integrations
b) strong communication skills to act as the primary point of liaison between the customer and/or internal teams
c) product knowledge and negotiation skills to discuss requirements, and
d) coordination skills to manage internal deliverables across multiple teams within as they relate to a customer program
e) the ability to synthesize, aggregate, consolidate, and concisely communicate information from multiple platforms and teams across business units
• Manage customer or internal engagements and implementations, including; requirements gathering, agreeing on scope, scheduling, prioritizing, managing risk and ultimately implementing the solution
• Plan and facilitate requesting the setup and conditioning of test data for the QA team
• Identify (inter)dependencies across teams, projects, and stakeholders in a complex ecosystems that span multiple business units
• Build relations with customer or internal operational leadership and business drivers
• Coordinate, partner and collaborate with program managers representing customers and internal stakeholders
• Define goals, tasks, resources needed, schedule and timeline to complete the project
• Manage project teams and coordinate delivery tasks on a daily basis including coordinating with offshore delivery team members.
• Manage and track all activities to ensure all deliverables will be completed on time.
• Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW). Manage change requests.
• Monitor and report on the project status to all stakeholders.
• Review the implementation process and identify steps in the process that can be improved upon for the next project Conduct retrospectives and lessons learned
• Develop internal relationships with Engineering, Sales, Integration, and Marketing
• Ability to support multiple teams including potentially dual reporting line structure
• 8+ years of experience in implementing and managing complex enterprise software implementation projects. Preference in financial/payment domains
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven program management skills and ability to work in a matrixed environment
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ready to respond to calls and critical communication at all times
• An engineering background in software development with expertise in one or more of – Linux, Oracle, Networking, Cloud implementations, Financial Software, Payment software, or some technology closely related to Fiserv’s core business
• Track record of staying in an organization for several years
Fiserv acquired Ondot in 2021, bringing CardHub – the convenient solution that empowers cardholders to control their cards, clearly see spending and use cards more easily – to thousands of Fiserv clients and making the omnichannel innovation available to financial institutions of all sizes.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.