Come join one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies four years running! In this position, you will work in a fast-paced, professional, and customer service oriented call center environment. You will be responsible for performing audits of the collections representatives. You will ensure they are following appropriate protocol and procedures as outlined by our clients, vendors and internal clients.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum three (3) years collections experience
- Minimum one (1) year experience auditing processes
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office software
- Independently take the initiative to drive change in the organization
- Ability to identify and create process improvements that impact the organization’s revenue
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail with 100% quality.
Associates degree in a business related field
Auditing processes in a collections environment
** Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required for external candidates.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More