Auction RepresentativeJob ID R-10078655 Date posted 04/20/2017 City Amherst State/Region New York Country United States
About the Team: You will work with a dynamic team supporting our automotive remarketing clients.
About the Role: Strong attention to detail, developing beneficial relationships with auction partners, deadline driven and strong organizational skills key skill sets. Working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, you provide world class customer service to clients, auction vendors and internal contacts throughout the remarketing process.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure transportation requests are assigned to auctions/vendors and follow-up on successful completion of same.
- Generate daily past due reports, follow up on outstanding items and properly resolve problems.
- Ensure follow-up with auctions/vendors for required documentation (condition reports, special client requests, pictures, repair estimates, sales results, proceeds) is completed in a timely manner and processing of same is completed in an accurate fashion.
- Resolve problem transportation/documentation issues with auction.
- Service incoming phone calls from vendors/auctions/clients and answer any questions with respect to specific accounts or on general procedural issues in a timely manner.
- Handle contingency/if bids from auctions on sale day, including discussion of same with respective clients.
- Develop positive working relationships with existing auction partners and internal clients.
- Utilize national guide books to determine values of vehicles that will be remarketed (includes automobiles, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, boats, motor homes and conversion vans.)
- Ensure follow up with auctions for missing data that is required to properly evaluate the vehicles.
- Assist fellow Auction associates in all other team functions assigned by management.
Education: High school diploma or GED
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Strong data entry skills
- Intermediate skill in PC Windows-based software programs required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work processing deadlines
- Ability to participate effectively in a team atmosphere
**Pre-employment background, credit check, and drug screen required for external candidates.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.