VP/GM - Product Management - CFO Suite
What does a great VP, GM, Product Management – CFO Suite do?
Are you a strong product line leader that can drive our growing CFO Suite Product Line? This is a product line, aligned within the Financial & Risk Management Solutions (FRMS) Group at Fiserv. In the Vice President, GM, Product Management role, a newly created position, you will be reporting to the GM and SVP, Fraud, Risk, ECM & Financial Solutions. You will have responsibility for working across the Financial Solutions’ business including Enterprise Performance Manager and Financial Controls Solutions product offerings to lead the development of a comprehensive product vision, by formalizing strategies and building consensus for the execution plans for existing and strategic new products. Your responsibilities include: identifying new business opportunities, developing the processes for the business to run their Product Management functions utilizing Fiserv’s chosen framework, Pragmatic Marketing.
As a VP, GM, Product Management – CFO Suite, you can look forward to:
In this senior leadership role you will partner with the Business Unit’s senior leadership team and cross functional teams, while building trust and credibility through collaboration on BU and cross BU Product Management strategy. You will run a cross functional team that is both front and back office focused with P&L responsibility. You should be a proven, innovative, forward-thinking leader with a demonstrated ability to work across complex matrixed or shared services environment, having demonstrated the ability to build relationships and influence direction.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Partner with Senior and Cross-Functional leaders to create and execute the CFO Suite product vision, roadmap and strategy. Identify the structure necessary to drive operational and business growth.
- Effectively lead, retain and develop the CFO Suite Product Management organization.
- Develop and foster constructive professional relationships with executive and line management.
- Maintain and support a high-performance environment with a focus on execution.
- Provide leadership for the development and successful execution of CFO Suite Line of Business product marketing communications & programs that support the products within the line of business.
- Have direct responsibility over the shared service Product Management team and a key influencer of BU Product Managers.
- Work closely with other FRMS senior leaders in Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Finance and across Fiserv particularly product management.
- Work directly with FRMS clients to ensure our products meet the needs of the clients we support and sell to.
- Lead the strategy around portfolio management, product rationalization and new approval processes designed to help the business make the best, most informed decisions on product direction as possible.
- Implement the tools and processes needed to define the go to market strategy and vision for solutions.
- Ensure Sales and Client Services readiness through developed training, tools and materials.
- Partner with Client Services and Sales to help identify trends and new business opportunities.
- Lead business strategy development with business units, define partnership plans, and go forward business planning across new and existing solutions
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal partners to ensure the successful execution of initiatives.
- Ensure alignment of product roadmaps in relevant businesses across Fiserv.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or Master Degree preferred
- Minimum 12 years’ experience leading a growing Product Management and new product and/or service strategy team.
- Experience with Financial Accounting software solutions required
- CFO/Accounting buyer marketplace knowledge and experience required
- Profit and Loss experience of more than $50 million
- Experience leading, developing and mentoring high performing teams.
- Senior leadership experience in creating strategies to support a business, division or group goals.
- Developed skills in balancing short and long-term projects to drive growth and maximize business results.
- Ability to effectively present our Product Strategy to Senior Executives at Fiserv, clients and prospects.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment or shared service were the ability to influence business unit leaders to align to and adopt Product Management strategy is critical
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Extraordinary leadership, business development, business management and thought leadership skills.
- Ability to translate product strategy to top line growth.
- Ability to present strategic concepts and plans to clients and prospects.
- Demonstrated thought leadership for internal products and industry trends
- Excellent product management skills, preferably in the use of Pragmatic Marketing
- Ability to synthesize market, industry, business and competitive information to inform key product and strategy decisions.
- Excellent project management, organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with trade-offs.
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Proficient at working independently and maintaining tight deadlines.
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success.
- High degree of adaptability.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Some travel (approximately 25%) is required.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- CPA certification or prior experience working in Accounting is desirable.
- Knowledge of reconciliation or similar software is helpful
Who we are:
The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, client-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services.
Key areas include:
- Financial performance management solutions for budgeting and planning, financial accounting, and funds transfer pricing and profitability
- Financial risk management solutions for credit, market and liquidity risk as well as asset/liability management
- Financial crime risk management solutions for fraud and money laundering detection and mitigation
- Financial control solutions for reconciliation, exception management and account certification
- Solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, and enterprise content management (ECM)
- Consulting services through the Payments Performance Management team
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More